The Avenue is Toronto’s most distinguished new condo. The 19-storey residence was built by Camrost-Felcorp and designed by renowned architects Page + Steele. Located at Avenue Road and St. Clair, The Avenue occupies the prestigious Forest Hill neighbourhood. It is conveniently situated close to the subway, the shops and cafes of Forest Hill Village and the stores at Yonge and St Clair. The highrise tower has a magnificent façade of glass, stone and clay brick, and provides an incredible southward view of the Toronto skyline and lake.
All with the elegance one has come to expect from the Forest Hill neighbourhood, the Avenue is perfect for those who want to live in an exclusive home base of their own without forfeiting the thrill of downtown. The Avenue neighbourhood is affluent and charming, with Forest Hill home to prestigious schools, impressive mansions, and a bounty of beautiful parks. While you will feel at home and at ease in this area, the excitement of downtown is only minutes away – easily accessible from the TTC. Indeed, living at the Avenue lets you have your cake and eat it too.
Units range in design and style. Many suites feature open balconies and/or spacious terraces, and some even feature libraries and family rooms. The lobby has classic architectural detailing, limed oak paneling inset with wall sconces, a central chandelier in antique brass finish and beautiful inset marble flooring.
Services & Amenities
The Avenue offers a wide range of luxurious services and amenities to fit your lifestyle, including:
- First Floor Private Event Rooms: Gluckstein designed Dining Room, Club Room and Reception Room serviced by a Catering Kitchen
- Second Floor Spa: indoor pool with a glass mosaic wall and adjoining whirlpool, men’s and women’s changing facilities with lockers and steam room, lounge, private Massage Room, Fitness Room, Yoga/Aerobics Studio
- Landscaped court with terrace garden
- Two Guest Suites on the 2nd floor may be reserved for overnight guests
- Security Systems
- Entrance door security system wired to concierge station
- EVC: Emergency Voice Communication in each suite
- Remote-controlled garage entry
If you’re interested in viewing any of these listings, please contact us at (416) 929-1660, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.